RSPOR inform you about
XI International School-seminar of Formulary Committee
"Evaluation of medical technology and strategy of drug supply of the Russian population"
June 29 - July 4, 2013 in Stockholm, Sweden.
School of the Formulary Committee is a unique platform to discuss the future of medical support in Russia, the necessary actions of all stakeholders to normalize the situation.
During the event, will include the following key issues:
- availability of essential medicines to the population, the problem of orphan drugs and the program "7 nosologies" in light of the prospect of its regionalization
- consequences price controls on drugs for the Russian health care
- evaluation of medical technologies in Russia: current situation and prospects
- economics major non-drug medical technology
- Swedish health care system - the methods of decision making, risk-sharing schemes, the role of patients' organizations - what could be useful for Russia