We invite you to take part in the XVIII Annual International Congress of the International Society for Pharmacoeconomics and Outcomes Research (ISPOR), which will be held 18-22 May 2013 in New Orleans, USA. The Congress brings together experts in health economics, health managers, researchers, pharmaceutical business. The upcoming congress will visit approximately 3,000 participants.
Topics plenary sessions of the Congress:
- In search of the patient in health research.
- In search of the patient in the drug development process
- Evaluation of evidence for improved quality of care: A guide for decision-makers in health care
In addition to the plenary sessions at the Congress has plenty of breakout sessions on all major clinical specialties, organizations, and health economics, research, quality of life and others.
The Congress will be able to take part in one of the schools on pharmacoeconomics in English on the following topics:
- Introduction to pharmacoeconomics,
- Bayesian Analysis - Overview and application
- The elements of pharmaceutical and biotechnology pricing - Introduction
- Retrospective analysis of databases. Introduction.
- Modeling. Introduction.
- Introduction to analysis of outcomes assessed by patients
- Introduction to the joint analysis.
- Cost-effectiveness analysis of the structure of clinical research.
- Examples of pricing for pharmaceuticals. Part Two - advanced level,
- Outcomes assessed by patients - the theory of response
- Meta-analysis and comparative effectiveness research,
- Risk-sharing scheme for drugs and other medical products
- Discrete event simulation in the economic analysis,
- Cost-effectiveness analysis of the structure of clinical trials,
- Financial impact. Analysis of the "burden of disease"
- Introduction to the analysis of alignment,
- Advanced evaluation of patients: psychometric methods
- Establishing the validity of instruments for assessing patients
- The use of statistical analysis in the economic evaluation,
- The use of large databases
- Register of patients
- Observational studies of the effect of treatment,
- Statistics in the Economic Assessment
- The study results for medical devices and diagnostic technologies
- Measurement of utility
- Advanced modeling decision-making in economic evaluation in health care.
Also planned for the traditional Russian Forum and Discussion Club to discuss topical issues of Russian health care.
Russian Forum Topic: 15 years of the Russian branch of ISPOR
Organization out of the Russian delegation engaged in NGO "Society of Pharmacoeconomics and Outcomes Research." Participation fee includes:
- Flight from Moscow to New Orleans, Moscow,
- Medical Insurance,
- Transfers airport-hotel-airport,
- Accommodation 18-22 May 2013 in a standard single room of the hotel 3 *
- Registration at the school on pharmacoeconomics,
- Registration at the Congress,
- Russian participation in the Forum,
- Registration at a gala dinner ISPOR,
Contact: Director, Economics MOOOFI Holovnya Malvina.
The website of the Congress:
President MOOOFI Professor Pavel Vorobev
Director of economics MOOOFI Malvina Holovnya