"Society of Pharmacoeconomics and Outcomes Research" (RSPOR) invites you to participate in the X jubilee public meeting (school-seminar) Formulary Committee of the Medical Sciences, entitled "Pharmaceutical Supplies in Russia - scanning the horizons," which will be held July 1-6 2012 in Krakow, Poland.
X school-seminar is a unique platform to discuss the future of drug supply in Russia, the required actions of all parties concerned to normalize the situation.
At the school-seminar will address the following issues:
- availability of medicines for the population as a result of the law (an analysis of the situation in the regions, the availability in remote areas, the regional program to modernize health care)
- effects of price regulation on medicines for the Russian Health (dynamics of prices for drugs included and not included in PZHNVLS "washout" of cheap drugs, international approaches to pricing - you need to adopt in Russia?)
- bound by the conduct of clinical trials in Russia - which said international experience and what are the prospects in Russia?
- development of the Russian pharmaceutical industry. What kind of domestic products and the conditions under which the country needs - a look Formulary Committee of the Medical Sciences (review of practice preferences for local producers in the world, the role of state and society in the development of domestic industry, part of the Higher School and the Academy of Sciences, Risk Analysis of localization)
- evaluation of medical technologies in Russia: current status and prospects (analysis of political and economic situation, the role of the expert community in decision-making, corruption in health care, assessment methodology, the standard Formulary Committee of the Medical Sciences "Evaluation of medical technologies. General Provisions")
Anticipated participation in the school-seminar of the Polish branch of the International Society for Pharmacoeconomics and Outcomes Research (ISPOR).
Many of the proposals Formulary Committee to change the situation of drug supply for the population of the country discussed by leading experts onoutreach schools-seminars, found concrete expression in the programs of State and the individual regions.
Previous school-seminars Formulary Committee (2003 - 2011) Aroused great interest among the participants, the responses in the press and served as the basis of the ongoing reform of the health system. The meeting was attended by over 750 people: members of the Presidium of the Formulary Committee, chief specialists, members of regional government, health ministers and vice-governors of Social Affairs of the Russian regions, including Yekaterinburg, Moscow, Moscow area, Nizhny Novgorod, Omsk, Perm , Primorsky Territory, Samara, St. Petersburg, Stavropol, Tatarstan, Khabarovsk, Chelyabinsk, Yaroslavl and others, as well as representatives of domestic and foreign pharmaceutical companies.
Location of School-Seminar: Krakow, Poland
Time of the school-seminar: 1-6 July 2012
Applications for participation in this event (application form attached) are accepted until May 25, 2012. Require a visa.
For more information, please contact us by phone / fax: 8-499-782-31-09 or by e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
With best wishes,
RSPOR President, Professor
Executive Director RSPOR