XV Annual European Congress of the International Society for Pharmacoeconomics and Outcomes Research (ISPOR)
We invite you to participate in the XV Annual European Congress of the International Society for Pharmacoeconomics and Outcomes Research (ISPOR), entitled "Difficult times for decisions in health care in Europe: changing models of HTA, the system of reference prices and the integration of social preferences," which will be held in November 2012 07.03 in Berlin, Germany. The Congress brings together experts in health economics, health managers, researchers, representatives of the pharmaceutical business. The upcoming Congress is planning to visit some 3,000 participants. Expected to participate in the delegation Russian, Kazakh and Ukrainian experts.
Topics of plenary meetings of the Congress:
- Converging or diverging models of HTA in Europe
- The international system of reference prices - With is a correct way to create it?
- Equity in the first place? Social preferences against the preferences of the individual.
In addition to plenary sessions at the Congress held many breakout sessions in all major clinical specialties, organizations, and health economics, research, and other quality of life.
The Congress will be able to take part in one of the schools of pharmacoeconomics in English on the following topics:
- Advanced" retrospective database: economic methods
- Analysis of the "cost-effectiveness" in clinical trials
- Analysis of overlapping - theory and methods
- Bayesian methods in economic evaluations
- Introduction to analysis and design of comparative effectiveness studies using retrospective databases
- Introduction to the analysis of the outcomes evaluated patients: tools for developing and evaluating
- Introduction to the assessment of medical technologies
- Introduction to pharmacoeconomics
- An introduction to pharmacoeconomic modeling
- Discrete simulation of the economic analysis
- The study of the usefulness of medical technology
- The large databases use in Europe
- Meta-analysis and systematic review of the literature
- Assessing the costs and impact on the budget for new medical technologies
- The transfer of research results "cost-effectiveness" in other countries
- Advanced analysis of outcomes, assessed by patients: psychometric methods
- Registers patients: a review and application
- Network meta-analysis of studies of comparative effectiveness
- Statistical methods in pharmacoeconomics and outcomes research
- Risk-sharing schemes for medicines and medical equipment
- Elements of the pricing of medicines
Also planned for the Russian forum for discussion of the decision-making in the Russian health care.
For members of the Russian delegation will be held an additional program, as well as participate in the gala dinner ISPOR.
Organization of departure of the Russian delegation is engaged in RSPOR
For participation please contact: email@example.com, as well as by phone 8-499-782-31-09.
Executive Director, Alexander Shustov. MOOOFI.
Deadline for inclusion in the Russian delegation: September 20, 2012.
Deadline for the Schengen visa: September 30, 2012.