In 2008 RSPOR formalized procedures for the selection of the best branches and specialist of RSPOR. Was presented and approved by the General Meeting «Draft Regulations on prizes RSPOR». In 2008 at the XI International Congress
RSPOR "Fairness, Quality, Efficiency", held 15 - 17 December 2008, were declared the nominees and award winners in 2008: «The Best Branch RSPOR 2008», «best national departament RSPOR 2008», «For the support of clinical and economic analysis» «For personal contribution to the development of clinical and economic analysis».
Central office RSPOR reviewed the activities of branches, of the sponsoring companies, individuals, and suggested to the Jury of award(M Avksentyeva, I Aleinikova, V Komarova, M Leonova, D. Sychev, O. Tyrsin, A Hadzhidis) composition of nominees. The head of the Moscow branch RSPOR prof. M Avksentyeva at the meeting reported about jury's decision. RSPOR laureates in 2008 were:
- «The Best branch in 2008» - Khabarovsk Branch RSPOR, for the broad educational activities, conducting large-scale congresses and conferences on medicine, evidence-based clinical and economic analysis, preparation of a lot of publications on the issue;
- «The Best national departament 2008» - Ukraine national departament, for the active involvement of students in the conduct of clinical and economic research, training lot of teaching and research publications;
- «For supporting the development of clinical and economic analysis» - company «Janssen-Cilag», for the great support of educational activities RSPOR; organized school on Clinical and Economic Analysis in Russian cities;
- «For supporting the development of clinical and economic analysis» - Bayer-Schering Pharma, with the support of the Research on the Epidemiology of hemophilia and multiple sclerosis, quality of life of patients with these diseases;
- «For personal contribution to the development of clinical and economic analysis» - Sura Maria, for her years of work as executive director RSPOR.